The central government launches new schemes to ensure welfare of citizens. The man with exceptional qualities Narendra Modi strived hard undoubtedly, in creating new schemes which stands as an aid for people in need. Let me bring your attention to schemes launched for women, making their lives privileged and acknowledging their contribution to society.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana)
The scheme is created for the girls and it facilitates the needs of the girl like education and marriage.
- Balances sex ratio and ensures security to a girl child.
- The rate of interest for the scheme is 9.2 % and many vary according to the government policies.
- Can withdraw when the girl turns 18.
- It is an easily transferred account.
Girls under the age of 11.
One can create account in banks, post office and even schools started offering a chance to start the account. (www.betibachaobetipadhao.co.in/sukanya-samriddhi-account-yojana)
- Easy to open. (Birth certificate of the girl along with 3 photographs are essential or even Aadhar card if available).
- Parents stand as guardian and the document copies of the identity proof, address proof, 3 photos are sufficient.
- It is a tax saving avenue and one can gain benefits under 80C.
- Easy to maintain and transferable.
- One can deposit Rs 1000 till 1,50,000 per year and the account earns a high rate of interest.
- With a minimum of Rs 1,000 one can maintain the account and the saving amount can vary, but should not exceed 1.5 lakh.
- Missing the deposit do not make the account inactive and with a penalty of 50 rupees it is even easy to get it active in the following year.
- Paying through the online is not available and complete the payment in the form of cash, dd, checks.
Just explore www.betibachaobetipadhao.co.in
Pregnancy Aid Scheme
With an idea to save maternal health women and new born the government is offering Rs 6000 as a financial aid.
- Pregnant women get financial assistance.
- A pregnant woman can get hospital admission, healthy food and vaccination with the money.
- The money is directly deposited in the account of the pregnant women.
All registered pregnant women in the government places.
Launched nearly in 650 districts in the country.
- Money is directly transferred to the account of the pregnant women and because of the Jan Dhan Yojana a majority of women have their own savings account.
- Women registered in the government healthcare centers get the expenses of the course and can have a healthy diet during pregnancy.
- This limits the maternal deaths due to lack of nutritious food and medical aid.
This scheme was launched on the New Year eve. Begins shortly and the application is available within no time.
Stand up India
A helping hand from the government for the start-ups who need a financial aid.
- Boosting the ideas of enthusiast people who love to stand as an entrepreneur.
- An applicant can get a loan of 10 lakhs till a 1 crore.
- SC, ST, Women who owe an annual turnover nearly of 25 crores can apply for the scheme.
- The company should be under the age of 5 years but not more.
- The company must manufacture the products that are suitable for marketing.
- One must explain the nature of business planned.
- If it is the business in partnership and then the applicant should owe 51% of shares.
All commercial banks and the portal help in applying for the loan.
- With a maximum delay period of 18 months one need to repay the loan within 7 years.
- There is a major chance of getting a loan for the green projects.
- The rate of interest is almost equal to the lowest rate of the bank and it is within 3% along with the tenor money.
- Apply for the loan through the portal www.standupmitra.in by answering a few questions initially.
- Applicants need to have the margin money, which is 10% of the project cost.
- Withdrawing the amount using the Rupay debit card is much convenient.
- Through the portal one can get registered, apply track the status
Praadhan Mantri Ujjawala Yojana
This is launched to give LPG connection under the name of every woman under the poverty line.
- The major plan of this scheme is to reduce the illness of both children and women caused due to the cooking fuel.
- Apart from health improvement the air pollution is reduced.
- All the women below the poverty line (as per the SECC-2011).
- The applicant should be an account holder in any nationalized bank and the family should be without another connection.
- Every applicant should be above18 years.
- Nearest LPG distributors.
- By 2019 the government is planning to offer LPG connection to all the BPL households.
- The troubling issues caused due to the unclean cooking oil gets reduced drastically.
- One can get the EMI facility to purchase the stove and refill.
- A woman in BPL household can apply for a new connection at the nearest LPG distributor.
- An applicant must submit Photo ID, BPL certificate, ration card and a few photographs along with the application.
The above are a few amazing schemes which the central government launched for the betterment of the lives of every woman around the country.
You want to ask anything or make an addition, please feel free to drop a comment!