Warning Signs, Care Tips; Liver Care
Human body is often defined as a mystery machine and the liver is often called the forgiving organ. This is because liver is seldom mentioned but is a vital organ within the body and holds a great capacity to recover damage as well as loss. See if you are ignoring these significant caution signs. But care is really important and matters a lot!
Need for Liver Care
A healthy liver is an index for a blissful living. It is the largest gland in the body and holds an amazing ability as a processing and a manufacturing unit. It holds a major role in metabolic functions of all the raw materials, drugs and toxins.
“Have you ever felt sluggish?
Are you unable to lose weight even while on diet?
Is your belly fat piling up?”
If all these are happening to you then your liver is warning you about a grave danger. The following signs indicate that your liver needs attention to keep you fit. They are:
- Central Obesity
- Immense weight gain
- Constipation or diarrhea with light colored stools
- Pain under the right rib cage.
- Presence of unhealthy fat pads.
Tips to Keep the Liver Healthy:
Here are few important things to do to ensure proper care for your liver. They include:
- Body weight: Concentrate on your weight gain, which can stress up your liver functioning. Aim for an ideal BMI.
- Exercise is the key: Try to shed at least few pounds following a regular exercise regime. It is a means to increase energy levels, which will decrease stress on the liver.
- Control your fat consumption: Cut down on the amount of fatty foods in your diet. This is essential because the liver stores excess fats, which can cause fatty liver diseases.
- Quit smoking: Smoking both in active as well as passive means can harm your body particularly your lungs and liver. Several cases of liver cancer are associated with smoking. So better stay out of it.
- Alcohol is an enemy: Alcohol consumption will pave a way for the entry of unwanted toxins into the body. The liver is associated with detoxification. Too much alcohol will affect the liver functioning, therefore, stop burdening your liver and moderate your alcohol consumption.
Help it Thrive:
One can help the liver thrive simply by supporting and nourishing it. Here are certain simple yet powerful things to do for liver health.
- Drink enough water, i.e., about 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.
- Include foods that can help in liver detoxification like the onions, garlic, eggs, broccoli, Kale, cabbage, cauliflower and more.
- Enjoy a rich diet loaded with Vitamins and antioxidants that can support liver function.
- Ensure the inclusion of high fiber foods such as whole grains and fruits.
After all, never ignore your liver and stay focused with every sign and symptom that reveal your liver health. Loving and caring for your liver is pretty easy, when you know how to do it. Considering these little yet important tips on daily basis can simply make sure that, your liver is totally by your side, pretty happy and healthy!!!