Easy and Effective Tips To Burn Belly Fat
If you ever thought to try the latest fashion and flaunt your party wear, what stops most is the belly fat that’s not so good to be part of the show. There’s never a good time to procrastinate efforts reducing belly fat!! Your belly is most ignored region in the body having least natural movement. Henceforth needs few focussed exercises however in addition a guided food list can give you a flat tummy reducing belly fat with a magic touch. Follow the three easy and effective tips given below diligently for a couple of weeks and we are sure you can see the difference in the way your tummy feels and looks.
Eat Negative Calorie Foods
Negative calorie foods are fruits and veggies that require more energy or calories for digesting them than the calories or energy that these foods have. They have high water content, vitamins, minerals, and proteins.
Negative calorie foods include watermelon, tomato, coriander leaves, spinach, coffee, mosambi, yogurt, fish, chicken, turkey, chillies, chicken soup, apple, orange and cucumber. They are not only healthy, but also tasty. Try making awesome salads or cook amazing meals with these foods.
Include a couple of them in every meal and slowly watch the belly fat melt away.
Drink Hot Water
Drinking a glass of hot water early in the morning helps in flushing out toxins from the body and cleanses the system. Drinking a glass of hot water every morning on an empty stomach aids proper bowel movements and cures constipation. Hot or warm water eases in breaking down food particles and passes them out quickly through the intestines.
If drinking warm water is boring, you could try adding lemon or mint leaves or ginger or tulsi for flavour.
When toxins are eliminated from system, you have a visibly flatter tummy in a few weeks time.
Strengthen your core
To have a flat tummy we need to have a strong core. Do these 4 exercises for 10 minutes daily and you will notice the difference in your waist in a few weeks
Bending Side to Side
- Stand erect with your feet together and keep your hands to the sides.
- Keeping your legs grounded, bend your body to the right as much as possible till you feel a strain on your left waist. As you do so, ensure your right hand is on the right hip, and the left hand is raised upwards. Stay in the position for 15 seconds.
- Return to the original position.
- Now bend to the left, and retain the position for another 15 seconds
- Repeat on each side for 20 times
- Lie down on your tummy and then come on your palms and toes.
- Lift the knees off the floor.
- Draw your tummy muscles up and breathe deeply into the side and back of the rib cage. Aim to hold the pose for 30 seconds
- Lie on the floor and keep your hands either by your sides or behind your head as you do in crunches.
- Lift both your legs off the ground and bend them at the knees.
- Bring your right knee close to your chest, keeping your left leg away.
- Now take your right leg away and bring your left leg close to your chest.
- Keep doing this as if you are paddling a bicycle for 30-45 seconds
- Lay on the floor and hold your hands by your ears rather than behind your head to prevent a neck strain.
- Raise yourself up slowly then twist your body from the waist (not back and shoulders). Try to touch your left knee with your right elbow, untwist and go to starting position. The next time do the opposite side and try to touch your right knee with your left elbow.
- Repeat on each side 10-15 times.
So, follow these easy and effective diet and exercise tips regularly and watch your belly fat melt away this wedding season.